Forum Partners is a global real estate investment and asset management firm. Forum is recognized for investing in and alongside public and private real estate companies, with a focus on income and capital preservation.
Our strength lies in identifying a catalyst for unlocking asset and enterprise value and tailoring an investment accordingly. Key to this approach is Forum's core practice of focusing on downside protection while retaining upside potential.
Forum operates and invests in the European, UK Asia-Pacific and US markets.
Forum Partners Investment Management LLC is registered with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") as an investment adviser under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, as amended.
In these Terms and Conditions, 'affiliated entities' means any direct or indirect parent, subsidiaries, or affiliated companies of Forum Partners.
1. Acceptance of Terms. The Site is made available by Forum Partners subject to this Agreement. We reserve the right to update or make changes to this Agreement from time to time, which changes we may provide to you by any reasonable means, including without limitation, by posting the revised version of this Agreement on the Site. You can determine when this Agreement was last revised by referring to the “LAST UPDATED” legend at the top of this Agreement. Your access to or use of the Site following changes to this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of those changes. Any changes to this Agreement shall not apply to any dispute between you and Forum Partners arising prior to the date on which Forum Partners posted the revised version of this Agreement incorporating such changes or otherwise notified you of such changes.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
We reserve the right, at any time and from time to time, temporarily or permanently, in whole or in part, to: modify or discontinue the Site, with or without notice; charge fees in connection with the use of the Site; modify or waive any fees charged in connection with the Site; or offer opportunities to some or all users of the Site. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site, in whole or in part, or of any service, content, feature or product offered through the Site. Your continued access to or use of the Site after such changes will indicate your acceptance of such changes.
2. Intended use of the Site. The information on this Site is provided for informational purposes only. Nothing contained in the Site shall be used or considered as an offer or a solicitation of any offer to sell or buy securities, products or services of Forum Partners or any other issuer. Forum Partners makes no representations that securities, products or services referenced in the Site are available or appropriate for sale or use in all jurisdictions or by all investors. Your use of the Site and/or Content (as defined below) must at all times comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Certain statements and information on the Site contain certain forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements may include, without limitation, plans, prospects and strategies as well as beliefs and expectations concerning future performance (certain of such statements are identified by use of words such as “expect,” “anticipate,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” “seek,” “estimate,” and variations of such words and similar expressions). These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions which are difficult to predict. Actual results may vary materially from those expressed or implied by any forward-looking statements contained on the Site due to changes in economic, business, competitive, technological and/or regulatory factors, and other risks and uncertainties.
Forum Partners does not use the Site to provide investment or other advice, and no information or other materials on the Site should be interpreted as a recommendation to buy or sell any securities or to be relied upon for the purpose of making investment decisions.
3. Content we make available on the Site. Forum Partners may make available via the Site content, including (but not limited to) information and other texts, photos, pictures and other images, software, or applications (together referred to as “Content”). We, our affiliated entities and/or our licensors own all Content made available through the Site. Such Content is subject to copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights and laws. Unless expressly stated otherwise, you may not reproduce, modify, disseminate or otherwise exploit our Content in any way or form without our prior express approval.
In addition, you acknowledge that the Site itself is protected by copyright law. All trademarks used on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
PLEASE NOTE THAT UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY SOFTWARE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE) MAY IN PARTICULAR JURISDICTIONS RESULT IN MONETARY DAMAGES AND OTHER CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
4. Rules of Conduct. In using the Site, you agree to comply with the following “Rules of Conduct” as updated from time to time by us. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting, through or in connection with the Site, any (a) unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law; (b) virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment; or (c) unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," or any other form of solicitation. In addition, you will not (i) interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks; (ii) access or use the Site through any technology or means other than those expressly designated by us; (iii) except as expressly permitted by applicable law, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site; (iv) remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site; (v) create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any Site content; or (vi) use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, "scrape," "data mine" or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site, without our express prior written consent. Forum Partners may fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities and/or court order requesting or directing Forum Partners to disclose the identity of anyone who has engaged in any violation of the Rules of Conduct, including (but not limited to) anyone who has posted information or materials in violation of the Rules of Conduct, and Forum Partners reserves the right to moderate (including removing) any such information or materials at any time from this Site.
5. Links. The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Other sites may link to the Site with or without our authorization, and we may block any links to or from the Site. YOUR USE OF THIRD PARTY WEB SITES AND RESOURCES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
7. Registration; User Names and Passwords. You may need to register to use all or part of the Site. You represent and warrant that all information submitted to Forum Partners in connection with such registration is complete and accurate. We may reject, or require that you change, for any reason, any user name, password or other information that you provide to us in registering. Your user name and password are for your personal use only and should be kept confidential; you (and not Forum Partners) are responsible for any use or misuse of your user name or password, and you must promptly notify us of any confidentiality breach or unauthorized use of your user name or password, or your Site account. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with any of the foregoing obligations.
8. Liability. WHILE WE ENDEAVOR TO MAINTAIN THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS SITE AND ALL CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND. FORUM PARTNERS, ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL STATUTORY AND IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE AND ALL CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT PROMISE THAT THIS SITE, OR ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE, WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, ERROR FREE OR COMPATIBLE WITH ANY PARTICULAR HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, FORUM PARTNERS, ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES AND THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, LICENSORS AND PROVIDERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY (A) REGARDING THE STATEMENTS, ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTIES; (B) THAT THIS SITE AND/OR ANY OF ITS FEATURES WILL BE AVAILABLE ON A TIMELY BASIS, OR THAT ACCESS TO THIS SITE AND/OR ANY OF ITS FEATURES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; (C) THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (D) THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS OR NETWORKS THROUGH WHICH THE SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE ARE SECURE OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
NEITHER FORUM PARTNERS NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES, NOR ANY OF ITS OR THEIR AGENCIES, NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE, IS LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE, ITS FEATURES OR ANY CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO US TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE.
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW FOR LIMITATIONS ON CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF CERTAIN DAMAGES; SOLELY TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH LAW APPLIES TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Site ©2018 Forum Partners Investment Management LLC unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
Last updated on 10 May 2018